cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlocking a buzzard 2 signing in

missinglink
Investigator
Investigator

i am trying to unlock my buzzard 2 but with the new/non ee card it wont let me log in soi am unable to enter the unlock code. i have the unlock code but i cant enter it. Help please

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @missinglink

Welcome to the community.

Was the phone originally locked to EE. Which code is it asking for?

Chris

Hi its not a phone its a buzzard 2 i have the unlock code but its logging in to it with a non ee card i am having trouble with. 

Hi @missinglink ,

Have you been able to access the management page following EE's documentation at the below link?

It's probably worth reviewing the rest of the documentation with that device to become familiar with things.

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/phones-and-devices/ee/buzzard-2#getting-started/manage-device-setting...

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net

Thanks mikeliuk for the pointer i have got in now but i have put the unlock code in and it does not work. any help please

Hi @missinglink ,

Probably worth taking screenshots with a view to updating EE. If EE cannot resolve, they may need to liaise with the manufacturer.

-- 
Contract SIM: Plan | Data | Usage | Check Status | Abroad | Chat | SMS | APN | PM
Wired: Check Speed | Test Socket | Faults | fast.com | speedtest.net