cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View your repair quote button not functioning

rhysster974
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi, the view my quote button does not function on the device repair tracker. I am not able to be consent or reject my quote. Also the  pdf quote says my device is out of warranty when it isn't, i have a lifetime guarantee. i would just like for my device to be repaired under my  lifetime guarantee as i an entitled too or to get my iPhone 12 Pro back. Please could someone help, i have been back and forth on calls all morning to different departments to no prevail.

7 REPLIES 7
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @rhysster974 

There is no access to your account in these forums. You will need to speak to EE CS on 150. 

Have you tried to use another browser to review your quote? 

The lifetime warranty only covers manufacturing faults I believe.

https://ee.co.uk/content/dam/ee-help/Termsandconditions/Service%20Benefit%20terms%20270521(345007.1)...

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
rhysster974
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Northerner @I have tried chrome, edge and safari on both PC and iPhone. Nothing changes. I don’t understand why you are trying to charge me this as there is no damage to the phone and it only needs a battery change. Going into the site I booked it with tomorrow to see what they can do for me as it’s a Northampton branch getting repaired and not the main repair centre. 

Hi @rhysster974 

What is wrong with the battery? 

Wear & Tear (battery not charging correctly after some time), rusting or other deterioration due to normal use or exposure, or where you have failed to follow the manufacturer’s instructions

This is one of the exclusions.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
rhysster974
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Northerner the battery depletes quicker than it should as it failed the MOT battery test. At this point I just want to get my phone back, just need it to give me the option to get it back and then do a battery replacement at Apple.

Hi, did you manage to get this sorted? I'm in a similar situation- sent phone in due to intermittent sim reading errors but quote says £600 for "cosmetic repairs" when there's nothing cosmetically wrong with the phone and it is still under warranty. The "view your quote" button does not work so I can't even refuse the quote and get my phone back. Please let me know how you sorted it. Thanks 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Mirado.

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you are unable to refuse the quote. 

Please give us a call on 0800 079 8586 from any landline or provider and speak with our technical care team who have account access and can help further. 

Katie

rhysster974
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ended up having to go the store in which the device went into repair from. They then cancelled it for me and got my phone back within a couple of days. Best piece of advice would be to go back and contact where you placed the order from. The lifetime warranty is supposed to help with this with manufacturing problems but apparently does not cover batteries which is a huge factor and a major downfall by EE to the customer. I ended up getting a battery replacement at Apple and I’ve since moved onto a new iPhone. My dad used it for a few months and now I use it as a beta phone. Seems to be a lot better with a fresh battery.