cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra BLACK SCREEN

CB2013
Visitor

Can anyone help, my phone all of a sudden has a black screen, I know it switches on as I can feel it vibrating. I have tried charging it and doing a reset (volume down and on buttons) nothing seems to be working.

6 REPLIES 6
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @CB2013 

• Can you boot into recovery?
  • Does the Samsung boot logo come up?

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
StopIt
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

If you got the phone via EE you should still be under warranty, call 150 for support.

I have the same issue. Tried all the fixes holding down buttons. Phone was bought May 2021 so out of warranty. Very frustrating as still having to pay for it

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @KeeleyG72.

I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team so they can run through additional troubleshooting steps with you.

Jon

Amstrum
Visitor

My Partners phone did this this morning and she was told she going to lose all her data inc. the many photos and videos of our baby girl, she asked in store for help backing the data up but they said they couldn't as the screen is black and they can't access the data, she actually cried in the store, all it needs is a screen replacement or even the cable reseating, they could access the data then before doing a reset.

Your T&Cs state

"We have the facilities to help you do this, but we will not be responsible for any information
that you lose as part of that back up process."

With regards to data back ups, this means saving these photos must be possible as you have the means to access the data once the screen is replaced.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Amstrum,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which photo app was your partner using? With most apps, your photos are automatically backed up in the cloud.

James