cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-using an old contract for my samsung galaxy watch

danvoner
Visitor

Hi,

I currently have two phone numbers on my EE account. There is my primary one which is the number I use everyday and a secondary number why I don't really use anymore - but I have a good price deal for.

I am considering buying a Samsung Galaxy Watch and rather than take out "another" contract to share the data from my primary plan can I just use my secondary number and it's plan instead?

I am not bothered that the watch will have a different number to my phone. Is this possible? I don't really want to pay for ANOTHER plan.

Thanks

Darren

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @danvoner 

Yes, if you buy a Samsung Watch outright, you should be able to set up a standalone plan through the 'Wearables' app for the second number on your account. 

You can find more information and set-up steps on this How do I set up my Samsung Galaxy Watch 4G on EE article.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @danvoner 

Yes, if you buy a Samsung Watch outright, you should be able to set up a standalone plan through the 'Wearables' app for the second number on your account. 

You can find more information and set-up steps on this How do I set up my Samsung Galaxy Watch 4G on EE article.