cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OPPO S54 5g

Dingo22
Visitor

My new phone Oppo S54 5g phone battery doesn't seem to be very good at all my last oppo lasted at least two days without charging this new one I seem to charge it every day. I have turned off the 5g, roaming, and location just using my own internet at home I have yet to try it out and about to see if it lasts over a day at this rate it's not going to last a year nevermind two!! Anyone have any help on this only had it 7 days so far maybe need to contact we about it if there no answers. I have removed many apps to see how this helps but no it didn't. 

1 REPLY 1
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Dingo22 

It is becase your android profile is new and it is not used to your usage. As you use android it learns what apps/services you use and what you don't hibernating unused apps to save power. It's the same with any android phone. Removing apps or closing them down is the worst thing you can do as android manages those services. 

Additionally your battery is new and will need to be charged/discharged a few times before it is bedded in. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.