cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei p30 unlocking

davidbentley
Explorer

Hi can anyone help , finished my contract 6months ago now would like to pass phone onto grandson for school  , need to unlock it from EE. So he can have a pay as you go with parents ,  can't get any help from EE shop , or helpline , followed what instructions l could on site. Ie  *#06#  put first IMEI in and it said they would send me a code number , "never came " repeated and repeated ,tried calling again. , "Dead end"  really disgusted with response , and the fact they basically force people to ask for help from others who have struggled to  ,  hence can anyone help me. ? For me personally  my two phones on contract plus Internet supply will not be EE next year. 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@davidbentley  How long have you been waiting for the code ?  It can take up to 10 days.

Thanks got the code on my phone , but then nowhere to apply it. , Just understood it to say I'd to insert a non EE sim card into the phone first. "haven't got one , not even sure how to put one in " 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @davidbentley,

When your Grandson inserts his SIM card, he'll see an on screen message requesting the unlock code you received.

Hope this helps.

James