cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get the free samsung watch?

shaunbaird
Investigator
Investigator

Hi been with EE for a few years.   Just upgraded to a new samsung z fold phone 2 days ago and we were promised a free smart watch. How on earth do we find or get this?

Also I thought the phone came with a pen?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @shaunbaird

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Here’s how it works:

1. Purchase a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 between 23/12/2021 and 01/02/2022.
  2. Complete the online claim form at https://www.samsungpromotions.claims/watch4
  3. You will be asked to upload proof of purchase and other required information.
  4. You have 30 days after purchasing to make this your purchase.

Hope this helps 🙂

Chris

Thanks Chris, what's classed as proof of purchase? We rang ee up over the phone to upgrade.. dont suppose you've any ideas?  I can see if we have an email from as proof of the order.. I'll do that first.. 😊  ee is in my partners name and email,and I've done the upgrade so I'll ask my partner thanks for your help

Katie_B

Hello @shaunbaird

Do you still have the delivery note which came with the phone when it was delivered?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Hi, just saying thanks.  Managed to put the claim in...  had an issue with the site not recognising the IMIE number I typed in, but took a picture as they requested, and fingers crossed all goes fine..  I used the delivery note that came with the phone.

On another note, I see in another thread here (https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Android/Claiming-Free-Galaxy-Note-Accessory-Pack-with-Z-Fold-3/td-p/11...)  that there is also an accessory pack for the phone, and someone was asking to claim that.  Do you know if we can claim for that as well as the smart watch?

Thanks again

Christopher_G

You're welcome, glad you were able to put your claim through, @shaunbaird. 🙂

Yes, I believe so. Try claiming here on the Samsung Promotions website.

Chris