cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMUI 12 P30 PRO

SonyK
Investigator
Investigator

Hey guys, so i have a P30 Pro and from what i see on the internet it says huawei released update to emui 12 in uk. I seen post with people from uk received it. But i didn't on ee. Any ideea when ee gonna give us the update?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EssexBoyEE
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

If your P30 Pro is Network Unlocked Global it should be over the next few days, if the Phone was purchased from EE or has EE Firmware you may have to wait for a Stable Version Release.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@SonyK  you get a notification when it’s ready to install before that you will not get a timeframe of when you will receive it. 

Not really helpful answer to the question asked. He asked about possibly when it will be out to EE users. Not about you will get it when it is avaliable. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SonyK,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Software updates are rolled out by the manufacturer, rather than your network provider. They'll send a notification to your phone as soon as they make it available for your device.

James

EssexBoyEE
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

If your P30 Pro is Network Unlocked Global it should be over the next few days, if the Phone was purchased from EE or has EE Firmware you may have to wait for a Stable Version Release.

The phone was at a pay monthly with ee. I hope they push it soon too:))

@jpcoll2011  you’ll not get a time frame when it will be pushed out the first you’ll now about it is when your device informs you of any a update.   

@SonyK have you thought about putting Huawei's Harmony OS on it ?

Doesn't effect Google GMS and PlayStore,         ........apparently.

Yees i want to, i tried by switching region in my huawei and all that thing but it doesn't work. If you know how to put harmony os tell me:3

And yes, it doesn't affect google because already has google before you put the harmony os. Also harmony os for now its still android, android 12 customized by huawei. I hope in future they will have a real os and be able to compete again with apple and samsung in terms of selling, because they deserve it.

I'm still debating the idea for my P30 Pro and P40 Pro Plus, but will test the EMUI 12 first as that's a half way cross over with some Harmony Bits in it.

Let's see.