Account

For any questions about managing your EE account, experts are on hand and ready to help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

3814 Posts

Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

3362 Posts

Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

4151 Posts

Activity in Account

Bill

My bill is not easy to find on the app or website, keep getting the monthly texts to say it’s ready to view and still haven’t found it. Not great EE 

Key Workers Discount

Hi All,I have a contract with EE already and currently 6 month in and I was told there was a 20% discount for NHS on sim plans. AM I still able to add this on despite my contract in place already? 

Online / EE App Upgrade button does not work

Hello, I'm due for an upgrade and have been trying to do this online and through the app. However, when I get to this page: https://shop.ee.co.uk/auth/my-shop and try to click on the 'Upgrade' option it does not work. I can click on 'Shop' and 'Manag...

ivc8375 by Explorer
  • 38 replies
  • 19 Helpful

Top up from abroad.

Hi, They have just removed my balance of 12.40, despite making text messages every 3 months from the US.I tried to top up using a UK card but they wanted to confirm payment, but as I had no balance could not receive the call!topped up using a US card...

Enough credit but new pack not renewed

Hello,Last night I topped up 30 GBP into my account, and I changed my PACK20 to PACK30 via the 150 texting system. But my pack is still not renewed yet after multiple attempts 

Change credit card

HiI no longer have access to the credit card used for paying my monthly top up.I'm trying to set up a new card and it all goes fine until I get to the credit card authentication where I get an error message saying "The content is blocked. Contact sit...

XKO295414406

how long does it take to get to my address

Currys Discount

As an employee of Currys, for 20+ years, my last phone contract back in 2019 i had a 40% staff tariff off my usual monthly contract,I went to upgrade yesterday in the shop and they had trouble putting it though maybe due to the discount, so they remo...

burtoner by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful