cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Apple fitness plus 24 month offer unable to claim as it has expired

Scottn84
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all, I have been trying to claim my 24 months of fitness plus but when I try it comes up the offer has expired. Has anybody else has this issue?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not yet, I spoke with EE today and they think it is a n issue with Apple, I have just spoken to them abs they are looking into what the issue is. 

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Scottn84.

Welcome to the community.

I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team so they can check your account.

They will check to see that the offer hasn't already been used and help you to get it activated.

Jon

David236
Investigator
Investigator

I am having the same problem, and have spent hours on the phone to EE who have not been at all helpful. Have you had any luck resolving the problem? Thanks 

Not yet, I spoke with EE today and they think it is a n issue with Apple, I have just spoken to them abs they are looking into what the issue is. 

I have just spent all day talking , chatting and emailing EE , I have also spoken to apple who have said they only do max 6 months apple fitness and there is nothing they can do as its an EE contract  the woman said this was not the 1st time EE have done this.

We eventually  got on messenger to a woman called Linda who ended by saying the code as been redeemed it can't be replaced and there is nothing that can be done,  we should return phone and watch if not happy. No sensible counter contract offer was made so it looks as though we are gonna have to end the contract. The link they are sending out are not working and we are being asked to do all the leg work . One woman even suggested I had used it and wanted another one sent out . Surly these links are unique and EE can see who and when they were registered!  Not happy at all very dissatisfied and angry how I have been treated and how this was dealt with. EE  have clearly lost control somehow and its an embarrassment to the company this needs fixed ! Everyone that's having this problem needs to make them aware .

I have just spent all day talking , chatting and emailing EE , I have also spoken to apple who have said they only do max 6 months apple fitness and there is nothing they can do as its an EE contract  the woman said this was not the 1st time EE have done this.

We eventually  got on messenger to a woman called Linda who ended by saying the code as been redeemed it can't be replaced and there is nothing that can be done,  we should return phone and watch if not happy. No sensible counter contract offer was made so it looks as though we are gonna have to end the contract. The link they are sending out are not working and we are being asked to do all the leg work . One woman even suggested I had used it and wanted another one sent out . Surly these links are unique and EE can see who and when they were registered!  Not happy at all very dissatisfied and angry how I have been treated and how this was dealt with. EE  have clearly lost control somehow and its an embarrassment to the company this needs fixed ! Everyone that's having this problem needs to make them aware .

GM61
Investigator
Investigator

GM61
Investigator
Investigator

I too took out an apple watch 24 mth contract paying £35 a month as opposed to standard £28 as it included 24 mth Apple Fitness+ subscription

However when i used the link to redeem it said Offer expired yet only days after taking out the contract! I’ve been with EE ( orange before) for over 20 years and only took out the watch subscription at same time as new phone upgrade as i wanted the Fitness plus

Had i have known ( Apple confirmed) that no such offer exists i would not have bothered with the watch!! Missold!

Complaint made which will escalate to ombudsman if no resolution that’s satisfactory

issue not with Apple . I spent 30 mins on phone to Apple who gave me an email to forward to EE

The offer has never been issued by Apple as they only do a 3 month free then £9.99

The 24 mth at an extra £7 on the plan costs £168 over 2 years against 3 mth free then £9.99 at £209.79 over 24 months

Ive complained to EE and awaiting response

If not satisfied i’ll be taking to Ombudsman as clear Misselling

@GM61  The offer has nothing to do with Apple it’s offered by EE providing you have the correct watch tariff that gives this offer.