cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charitable Donations

srainey27
Investigator
Investigator

Hi i have emailed multiple times about asking for a few large screen ipads for some visually impaired children in plymouth. To this point i have had no reply.. i was previously told it'll be forwarded to the correct department for review this was 8 weeks ago

This to aid with education and playing games and having fun on ipads without straining to read the smaller screens.

Some families just can't afford £1000 plus for the large screen

Regards

srainey27

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@srainey27   You’ll have to wait till they reply to you.  I’m sure you’ll not be the first to request such a thing from EE and EE will have to review your request.  

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @srainey27

I can see that @Leanne_T sent over your information to the relevant team. If they're able to help, they'll be in touch.

Thanks again.

Chris

Jan2312
Explorer

Good Afternoon

We are looking for donations of toys to help families in need in the school area(Percy Main /East Howdon ) , We are in the 1st centile of depravition in the country and were wondering if EE would be able to make a donation of toys for families of children attending our school. We work with some extremely vulnerable families and any donations would be greatly appreciated 

Kind Regards 

Jan 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

hi @Jan2312.

I'll send you a private message on here.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Jon

Hi Jon

You email a little over a week ago to say that you had passed on the relevant info for donations to another team and that they would be back in touch in 5 days , unfortunately i haven't had a response from anyone , are you able to clarify if EE are able to help

Regards 

Jan

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jan2312,

Thanks for letting us know you haven't received an update.

Let me chase this up for you now.

James