cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Query

rachelleatk
Explorer

I ordered a new upgrade contract yesterday as my phone broke over the weekend, i had to do this via online chat, it was all confirmed and i received my email of confirmation to say the order is on the way, the agent said i would receive a text and email confirmation this morning from DPD, i said as my phone isn't working i wouldn't be able to receive a text so the agent asked for an alternative number, i gave my partners number but she assured me i would also get an email, and DPD would delivery today (6/7/20). I said the important of receiving a message as i wouldn't be in all day so my partner can opt for it to be left with our next door neighbours...

he has not received a text, i have received no emails, and i cannot get hold of anyone from EE? i dont have a phon to ring and can only communicate online? this is greatly concerning, i needed the order today and was guaranteed it would come? on the emails i received yesterday saying the order is on the way there is no tracking information either..

Really need help or to speak to someone please!

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@rachelleatk  you might the device today but it will only be delivered to the billing address not to any other address this includes a neighbour.  Photo ID is required by the person to take delivery of the device also. 

hello, thanks for your response, but she specifically asked where i needed it delivering and to give the address? 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rachelleatk

Thanks for coming to the community.

I am sorry to hear you have not received your order.

If you log into your My EE account online an option will show to chat to us when an agent is available and they can check your order for you.

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne.

solitaire79
Visitor

Hi

I need tp cancel 1 of my lines to trim the monthly bill. Need urgent help

NsMirpuri

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @solitaire79

Thanks for coming here 🙂

If you call us the team will be happy to help you with the cancelation request. 

You can contact us on 150 0r 0800 079 8586. 

Leanne 🙂