cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Chromecast BT Sport

Modmalc
Investigator
Investigator

I have BT Sport Ultimate with large screen casting as a benefit on my S22 Ultra, it was carried over when I upgraded from my SS21+. When I try to cast from my phone onto a Chromecast attached to my Samsung TV I get an error message saying casting is not enabled and text SPORT to 150 to setup. I've tried this 2 times and nothing has been changed. It worked perfectly fine with my SS21+. It's bad enough that I have to buy a Chromecast now because Smart view has been disabled and I  can no longer use it for BT Sport, it's OK for everything else. Also it is irritating that I cannot watch Champions league football comfortably. 

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Modmalc  Are you purchasing the large screen add on at its not included with the ultimate benefit this is a extra that has to be purchased separately. 

just to check is that a smart benefit as you can have this with your contract or is it a sorted add on that’s costing you £20 per month?  

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Modmalc 

In addition, the points raised by @Chris_B  can you make sure your S21+ isn’t registered on your account. It maybe It maybe that only one device can cast maybe?

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.