cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade not sent out

stevespilsby
Investigator
Investigator

On 28th March I upgraded two Samsung phones (A3 and A5) on the same account to 2 Samsung A20e on two slightly different plans. The upgrade for the A5 has been received but the second has not and aside from initial acknowledgement of the order I have heard nothing more from anyone. Tried to contact Customer Services through chat (as discouraged from using phone due to Covid19) passed to sales and then left with no response for 30 minutes.

Is there a delay in sending out or don't ee have the stock - despite the initial e-mail stating it would be sent in 1 day?

ee need to offer the capacity to check on the status of an order through the website - just about every other web based shopping service does so why can't ee - not good customer service - also they need to provide the option to e-mail them rather than wait for ever in a chat room for someone to respond.

5 REPLIES 5
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @stevespilsby.

Welcome to the community.

Does the initial email contain an order number that you can use to track this in our online order tracker?

Jon

Yes and I have tried repeatedly to use the tracker but each time I get this message:-

"Sorry, we can't show your order details right now"

The order number was xkoXXXXXXXXX

[Mod Edit: please do not post personal information on the public board, thanks!]

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @stevespilsby.

In that case, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care team.

They will be able to access your account and provide you with an update.

Jon

Which brings me back to my original point having spent an age waiting for someone to respond through the chat facility in customer services (responding to request to not use phone) there should be a way to e-mail customer services rather than having to wait an age for a response.

I will have to find an hour or so to sit in front of my pc waiting for someone to respond.

EE really need to provide an option for e-mail queries

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Sorry about this, @stevespilsby.

I'd recommend calling rather than using online chat as there are more advisors available to answer the phone.

Jon