Mobile Network discussions

Discussion about mobile networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roaming while in the USA

The major operators in the USA, as part of their network upgrades, have switched off their 3G services, so you may notice a change to your roaming experience (including service availability, coverage areas, and speeds) when visiting the USA.   To hel...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No signal for days now. Refund?

Hi all. I'm on EE using an ee online bought phone on paym contract, Huwawi P30 Pro. There has been zero EE signal for days now. I've actually missed a job offer as they couldn't phone me. I've checked network stutus checker using my postcode and, con...

Resolved! No phone Service Since Sim 1 Not provisioned Error

Hi there, Since getting a Sim 1 not provisioned after 11pm last night, I have been unable to make or receive calls and texts. According to the EE team, there is a network error in the Harrow area, but I need to ensure that my sim card has not been de...

geekcee by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

no signal, emergency calls only on Nokia 105

Just bought my child a little nokia 105 for school.  it has been working fine for a week but all day today there are no network bars, I cant call her, she cant call me and she cant send or receive text messages.  Ive had a look through settings - not...

EP4 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful