cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not wish to PxxxxF the Manager to Said Fxxxxxxf Leve My EE

tmobilefan
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Screenshot_2022-03-24-16-21-37.pngScreenshot_2022-03-24-16-49-04.pngScreenshot_2022-03-14-09-59-06 (1).png

now  can anybody help with  this pack  it looks like my internet may still be working  with the  free booster that boosts but to be clear  the manager who  put Notes on my account   need to   go  read a  book  called    " how to win friends and influence people "

Arthur Dale Carnegie

if there are any other moderators who be kind enough please comment below 

in the meantime it looks like I am still able to stream.  oops 🙂

11 REPLIES 11
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@tmobilefan  What are you trying to do exactly ?    

tmobilefan
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have paid for  6moth   web surfing on mobile  = and  now  all I get from the   management  is  if you don't like it leave  

I prefer to work with T-mobile (EE /Orange) if I am forced to find a workaround I will and  then post it as a solution then anybody else who is  still  on  the legacy  plans  will not be  ripped off on data changes 

all I am asking is to have the  t-mobile unlined web surf and email enable on the account  as it shows in  January and  February  2022 

I don't believe that I am being unreasonable  

note I may have already found a workaround, I just put it out there, for the manager to forget their "EGO "  and stop playing god,   who seems to have forgotten without customers there is no need for the manager..... just saying be careful to the people you try to trample over, you may need the l little people  ......

+++++++ currently a very unhappy legacy customer  +++++++++

@tmobilefan  So your saying you add on isn’t working as it should.  Have you tried restarting the device?  This can might help.  

tmobilefan
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hello  there,  

Thanks for engaging  with this  thread,, yes this is something  that I had  tried, be for  get I to a confrontation  with  customers  service ,

Yes  before  replying to  this  post  , I had tried  to turn  off the  phone  take  out the sim  card and the battery  out of  my  Samsung Galaxy  S5, ,

The  put it all  back together  carefully  turned it back  on, waited  to connect  to the  3G Service  to see if that made a difference   

I'm am sorry  to  report  back  that this  was  unsuccessful  and did not  resolved  this  problem......

tmobilefan
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Your not  the only  customers  struggling  with their  accounts,  I have been  a  longstanding  customer   legacy  customers  , now    management  have  put  nots  on my account  say if this customer  does  not lime it  we will not help  with my legacy  account  , change  to another  next work  see you bye bye  to my  customers, 

Manager  seem to forget  with out customers  , will not  need any  manager....

tmobilefan
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hello, 

Well , that is  an excellent  question  ,  unfortunately  the simple  answer  is an alternative   model  network  to get  5G , on your  shiny  new  moto g 5g plus,  

I'm really  sorry to  information  you  good  luck  on  3g and 4g   ee's network 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tmobilefan

This is something best discussed with our Mobile Care team. They have access to your account and are in a better position to look into this and advise you on this.

Chris

tmobilefan
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hello,  &  Thanks

Will get in contact with the care team ......   

I am filled  with  " dread"  due to  notes  put  on my account by the manager who  is playing " God ", - it appears  that  the  Manager is  more  concerned  about keeping their job  then than is about  offering stand   sorry  below standard  levels  of  customer  services  

after looking  thought the community  I  can see that I had this  problem last year as well  

can  I  ask  this  question ...??  can the   " manager "  who added  note to  this account  be give the  optunity  to  under go   customer  services   coaching  I only   worry is that  they   will  " refuse "  this   management   training .......   just asking  the  question 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you, @tmobilefan.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris