cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave feedback

Ave1983
Visitor

I contacted the customer service team today to help with a payment on my bill this was the 3rd call to EE today and I got through to a lovely lady called denise *******. 

I just wanted to say that her  customer service skills were excellent and went above and beyond to help with everything I asked. She explained things no one has ever done before when speaking to a customer service advisor  EVER!!!! She is doing an amazing job and just wanted everyone to know how amazing she is at her job. 5 stars to you Dennis and if I ever need help at EE I will be personally  contacting you for help in the future!!!!! 

[MOD EDIT: removed Denise's surname]

10 REPLIES 10
gracek1536
Visitor

I'm writing this here as I can't see anywhere on my account / the app to do so. I am leaving ee at the end of 2-year contract with you for pricing reasons. I wanted a new SIM only deal but all the prices listed in the Upgrade section of the app were considerably more than comparible deals with other providers. So I took out a deal with Vodafone.

Then when I request my PAC code, I get 2 phone calls from ee trying to get me to stay & offering the sort of deal that I had been looking for. But too late! I don't need that deal now as I've already taken out another contract. Why not put such deals on the upgrade section of the app to start with??