Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Network provider Voicemail phantom notification

 iPhone 14 pro note the new notification blue bullet point and the red bubble over the voice mail key at the bottom right  phantom notification the last few days. Have deleted all voicemails via the network provider EE dial in service. have switched ...

IMG_7815.jpeg

Review

Hi there - I am not sure how to leave a formal review so please pass this onto the relevant people. I have recently had the WORST customer service experience of my life with EE (one of your team dropped my phone and cracked it & I was then told I had...

Resolved! Apple Watch Ultra

Hello.I currently have an Apple watch 7 on a data plan, If I trade it for an Apple watch Ultra, can the plan be transferred over ?  Thank you.

iPhone XR reverting text tone to vibrate only

Hi everyoneI have an iPhone XR and have noticed that it routinely, and without me changing the settings, reverts the text tone to “Vibrate Only”. This is a bit of an issue for me as I have just changed job, in my new post I have a call out liability ...

Resolved! phone upgrade

I currently pay £44 a month for my phone. EE says i can upgrade it Does anyone know which iphones i can upgrade to within the same price range?

Apple watch paired plan £5

Hello,I just got my own Apple watch from a third party, and I wanted to link it to my current sim only contract in EE. I can see that there is a £7 1-month paired plan available to activate during the setting up of the watch, however, can see in the ...

Joealan by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iphone15 switches to SOS mode randomly throughout the day

Hi, I have an iPhone 15 - on EE in the UK. Every now and then, around 5-10 times a day is just loses connection and switched to SOS mode. then after about 10 seconds it comes back, getting quite annoying! I've tried all the recommended steps - and it...