cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

pictureworld
Investigator
Investigator

I have the voicemail icon on all the time even if I don't have any messages. I get a pop up's that I have a message but when I check there is none. I have no idea how to fix that.

4 REPLIES 4
pictureworld
Investigator
Investigator

I must say EE website is one of the worst for help. I can't see a way to post, chat isn't on, no email address.

I have the voicemail icon on all the time even if I don't have any messages. I get a pop up's that I have a message but when I check there is none. I have no idea how to fix that.

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@pictureworld  Call your phone from a different device and leave yourself a voicemail.  Then from your iPhone listen to that voicemail in full then delete it.  This should refresh your voicemail inbox so getting rid of the notification. 

wardi
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@pictureworld  .. on my Samsung, I go into the phone app/keyboard, tap the 3 dots in the top right corner, choose settings then voicemail, notifications.  Changes can be made there.  If you have an iPhone I would guess there will be  similar option.

On my previous phone I did used to get a stuck phone message icon after I had already listened to it.   I think that was more of a phone quirk than anything to do with EE.

Hi @pictureworld 

To remove a stuck voicemail icon, try calling yourself from another phone and leave a message.

Then call your voicemail and delete the message you've just left.