cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in

erica18698
Investigator
Investigator

After 8 calls to EE and constantly being told the same story, I still have not received my trade in package. I have given up trying to trade it in now as it seems almost impossible to get a straight answer. Please can someone let me know what happens if I do not trade my phone in. Does it mean that the savings my trade in would cost will now be added onto my monthly contract cost instead of being taken off per month.

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @erica18698 

What is the same story you were told? 

If you don't trade in the amount of your trade in will be added to your bill. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@erica18698  If you was offered a discount on the monthly fee for trading in and you don’t send the device in you’ll not get that discount.  How long has it been since you got the new device?  

Just a quick question is this a standard upgrade or are you upgrading early because your tariff allow this ?   If you are upgrading early because your on a annual upgrade tariff and you don’t send back the device you’ll also be required to pay the fee to keep that device.    This obviously depends on how this upgrade actually is being done.