cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 12 pro max pre order

BigDogBrad
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I upgraded my phone to the 12 pro max in blue 256 on 6th November (pre order day) at 1pm as that's when they said order banks opened, haven't heard anything about my order didn't get an email confirmation, spoke to live chat they said that order is on my account and gave me a order number but when tracking it, it says that this type of order cant be tracked, not sure what that means any help is applicated thanks in advance   

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for starting this thread.

Yes its weird, I ordered an iphone 12 pro mox on preorder day and no updates whatsoever.

Also ordered a Samsung Z flip yesterday and got DPD tracking info just now, less than 24 hours later.

Just called EE and they confirmed the iphone also being delivered tomorrow and gave me that tracking number , so worth calling them if anyone else is wanting to confirm they'll defo get their hands on the new iphone tmw! 🙂

Cheers

Damo

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@BigDogBrad   That’s a order number not a tracking number and there is nothing to track unless a device has been allocated to you.  

cheers spoke to chat team and they've gave me the DPD tracking number now thanks for your response 

Thanks for starting this thread.

Yes its weird, I ordered an iphone 12 pro mox on preorder day and no updates whatsoever.

Also ordered a Samsung Z flip yesterday and got DPD tracking info just now, less than 24 hours later.

Just called EE and they confirmed the iphone also being delivered tomorrow and gave me that tracking number , so worth calling them if anyone else is wanting to confirm they'll defo get their hands on the new iphone tmw! 🙂

Cheers

Damo