cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch return

GemmaH90
Investigator
Investigator

I purchased an Apple Watch less than 14 days ago on contract but I want to purchase it outright instead. Can I return it to store and buy it outright instead? 

8 REPLIES 8
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Afternoon @GemmaH90

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Where did you purchase the Apple Watch? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@GemmaH90  If you purchased it in a store then you have no cooling of period.   There is very little in costs between purchasing out right ( EE don’t offer that by the way ) to having an cellular Apple Watch on contract with EE.   Out right just means you have a £7 per month contract to have cellular but you have a bigger outlay to purchase the watch.   

Hi @Leanne_T  I purchased it in the store in Eastbourne. Thanks 

Hi @Chris_B  I haven’t gone for the cellular option, just the watch itself. I could buy it outright for £400 but the contract is over £650. 

I wasn’t aware that there was no cooling off period and it was such a higher cost in total. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @GemmaH90,

If you purchased your watch from EE, it will include cellular service as part of your plan. As @Chris_B mentioned, we don't offer a change of mind returns policy for in store purchases.

James

@GemmaH90  If your purchasing from EE it’s a cellular watch EE don’t sell the none cellular version so you purchased a cellular watch and they cost more than £400, they start from £469 for the cheapest series 7. 

That’s bit cheeky. Especially as they didn’t have them displayed in the store nor can you try them on before purchase. I got one on contract it’s to big and heavy on my wrist 

@Bobbyt223   Did you ask if you could try one one ?    What Apple Watch was it ?    Size ? Model ?       It’s not cheeky at all if you purchased in store as that’s the point of a store sale you can have the device in front of you for you to look at.   You only get a cooling off period with an online or phone sale as that’s the law as the product isn’t in front of you.