cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my free headphones that were offered to me when I bough Xperia 10?

GriffLlannor53
Investigator
Investigator

Where are my Sony headphones that were promised on the offer when I bought the new Xperia 10 111 mobile. EE said "speak to Sony!" "Sony say "Speak to EE!"  Confused.com here???????

17 REPLIES 17
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @GriffLlannor53

Welcome to the community. 

When did you purchase your Sony handset?

The offer was direct with Sony which required you to process your claim through their promotion website.

Katie 🙂

Thank you for the welcome Katie 🙂 Just started using it last week. Bough at the beginning of February 2022.

Katie_B

I hope you love your new phone @GriffLlannor53

The offer ran from October 19th till November 1st. 

The last date to claim was November 29th. 

Katie 🙂

WOW! It wall being advertised at the end of Jan, when I did my upgrade? Even more "confused.com".

Katie_B

Hi @GriffLlannor53

Did you process your upgrade online?

Does the offer show on your confirmation email?

Katie 🙂

That is very bizarre. I wot have chosen this mobile if it did not have the free headphones with it. Not happy.com.

I will check them now. Thanks Katie

I cannot find any reference to the headphones in any on my texts or emails from EE. 😞 My order no was: Order number: ************. Sounds like I have been done.

Still advertised today on the xperia page from EE (granted the date is stated when you look closely. --- 

Sony WH-CH710N Noise Cancelling Headphones Offer

Experience flawless audio everywhere with the Sony WH-CH710N Noise Cancelling Headphones. Cut out unwanted noise with Dual Noise Sensor Technology, along with an Ambient Sound mode which lets you take control of what you listen to. 35 hours of battery gives you the freedom to hear your favourite music on long-haul flights, delayed commutes, or out and about enjoing your day.

Adapt to your surroundings with the Automatic Artificial Intelligence Noise Cancelling function, which analyses the sound of your environment and applies the right filter for the unwanted noise around you. A comfy rounded design and adjustable metal slider make these headphones all the more adaptable and suited to you, with a portable design that's purpose-built for portability.

Claim a complimentary pair of Sony WH-CH710N Noise Cancelling Headphones when you purchase a Sony Xperia 10 III 5G on EE between 19th October and 1st November 2021.