cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lenovo TB300XU boot issues

bankiebob
Explorer

My tablet recently installed a system update now it starts up and enters Lock Screen as normal however when PIN is entered the tablet does not unlock and the screen goes to sleep. I’ve tried rebooting via the power button numerous times and also from the recovery screen but nothing works. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bankiebob
Explorer

Apologies, should have explored further before posting original message however I’m sure I won’t be the only one with this issue. The newly installed system had randomly changed to login process. Before, entering the PIN directly started the boot up, but now a new button has appeared in the number pad - a ‘go’ arrow bottom-right which has to be pressed to start the boot up. Seems obvious now that I figured it out. Some on-screen prompts about this would have been helpful. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
bankiebob
Explorer

Apologies, should have explored further before posting original message however I’m sure I won’t be the only one with this issue. The newly installed system had randomly changed to login process. Before, entering the PIN directly started the boot up, but now a new button has appeared in the number pad - a ‘go’ arrow bottom-right which has to be pressed to start the boot up. Seems obvious now that I figured it out. Some on-screen prompts about this would have been helpful.