Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

complaint

Hi, Made a complaint a few days back and got the automated message to say it was received i havent heard anything back since. Really not happy i ordered a upgrade, the driver didnt even bother to knock just changed my delivery to rejected phone so it...

caz82 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My order delivery address is incomplete

My order was shipped but the delivery address provided from EE to DPD only has the building number and not flat number, meaning DPD are unable to buzz my specific flat and didn't call to ask when they reached the building. Photo they took showed they...

CRT78 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Google Pixel 6 Kinda Coral

I have ordered the pixel 6 Kinda coral colour with dispatch expected within 7 days. Today is the day 12 and no updates. I have thought about changing the colour, the other 2 colours are available within 1 day. Would this affect my elegibility for the...

Lu2022 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trying to enter a f&f discount code and the box is greyd out

Hi there,I want to upgrade my phone (and am eligable), ive selected the plan and have a f&f discount code to use. However it wont work in the gift voucher box, the box wont let me type it in. Ive tried different browsers, devices and incognito. I cal...

emmac51 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

Hi @James_B, I am disappointed with the order tracking system after ordering a Samsung s21 128Gb 5G in phantom grey pay monthly phone on 31/12/21, and being informed this was in stock, only to check daily and constantly see the 'Awaiting Confirmation...

Screenshot 2022-01-11 1014334.jpg
Jake_B by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Back order

Hello,Does anyone have an estimate for when the purple iPhone 12 256GB will be dispatched for back order? Or when they’ll be back in stock? Thank you! 

ellcreed by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

Hi, I placed an order on 6th January, I didn't receive an order number.  The following day I received a phone but not the additional bits ordered (inc no charger) and it is the wrong colour.  Tried ringing up but couldn't get an answer.  Tried raisin...

New upgrade

My order number is xxxxxxxxx I placed a order on the 5th January 2022 for (iPhone Pro Max 512GB in Gold)  was told my item would be here by Friday. On my online account the phone has not left please can you check if my order was successfully requeste...

naomi27 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order

Himy name is Shauna and I would like to cancel an order but I can’t call as my phones broke n I have looked all over my ee and can’t find anything to do with cancelling orders can someone tell me how to cancel without phoning them. thanksshauna 

ShaunaF1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful