by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

60-Second Survey: Tell us what you think of the EE Community

We want you to feel completely at home in the EE Community and think of this as the first place to come for all your EE-related needs! But to achieve this we need to know what you want.

With this is mind, we’ve created a short survey that will take just 1 minute of your time, but will give us some great information to help us make our community a better place for you.

You can find the survey here: https://eecommunity.typeform.com/to/gAUjiy

And please don’t hold back! By telling us exactly what you think, we can make sure the Community has everything you need.

The survey is open right now and will close on Friday 18th December at midday, that’s 12 noon, UK time.

Thank you very much for taking part.

We really look forward to hearing from you.

20 REPLIES
by wolverine85 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: 60-Second Survey: Tell us what you think of the EE Community

EE webchat is as useful as a chocolate fireguard.

"Can you help me which this,  please call 0800etc.

What is webchat for? Helping with new contracts. This is a new contract. Please call 0800etc.

Please justify it's existence and why as with the in store staff they have no real knowledge of mobile phones and tablets.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@wolverine85. Are you trying to take out a new contract? If so this can not be done via web chat.
Established Contributor

Yet according to the last person I spoke to they are there to helpwith new contracts.

But I am already a customer trying to add a tablet contract to my account so I went to webchat to ask about the status of it xkn66931509 and was just told to call the 0800 number, so what is their use?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Live chat is very useful I've had a few. Perhaps the CS agent thought you was after a new contract. Did you explain what you was trying to find out ?
Established Contributor

Yes I started with could you tell me the status of order xkn66931509

by Grand Master
Grand Master

It might be the fact you are don't have it and it's only a order at the moment. Live chat do not deal with orders. Only issues.
Established Contributor

But it is an issue with not knowing the status of the order.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

But they don't deal with orders. Only issues when you have the device. You don't have the device so they can not help you.
Established Contributor

So why did the person I spoke to say that they only deal with new orders, plus someone I spoke to last week said they only deal with helping people with new orders and tariffs on the website.

The same person also found it difficult to comprehend the possibility when asked about a tailor made tariff.

I am yet to speak to anyone from EE who knows more than what is written on the screen i  front of them ie a free thinking individual with actual learned knowledge and not a robot.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

EE don't do tailor made tariffs. You have what they offer. They might offer you something you can not see but you can not get exactly what you want. They also don't price match.
Established Contributor

Thank you for proving my point by not even understanding or being able to understand what exactly I am saying.

This is the simple task tell me the status of my order or I will take my business to a company that has employees who know how to do more than just read off of a set of cues and who know about the products they sell.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

What part of live chat and orders don't you understand. They don't deal with orders at all. They deal with device/network/contract issues. You don't have the device to have a issue.

And also I don't work for EE.
Established Contributor

Live chat should be able to deal with everything EE related or they have no use and EE could save money by shutting it down.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You have been told to call customer services, And in the time that we have spent on here you could of found what you want know.    I'm not here to justify live chat and what it can or can not do more so when you have been told you need to call CS.  

Live chat dont deal with orders and because of that you have been told to call.  Live chat is very useful. 

Established Contributor

Live chat and customer services should be the same thing, I have not once found live chat to be any use and you may not be here to justify it but if you were then you'd be unable to anyway.

Established Contributor

Just to prove my point about EE https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/ee.co.uk it has a rating of 0.7 out of 5.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Like I've said I've used live chat and it was more than helpful. Ive had contract issues sorted via them.

And also and I've help other people get the help they need via live chat.

So yes I've just justified it.

In the 2+ hours we have cheated you could of found out about your issue like you was told to do via calling. And if you think that making a argument out of this on here is the way to get what you what or to resolve this issue when you are mistaken.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

And what's that got to do with live chat. And just to point out the only people who fill these out are people who have issues. You don't see people who have no issues fill these out.

There must be one every 2 months that come to the here say to say thank you for the good service they have received.

And your here only to complain because you can not use live chat to find out about your issue. If you had just called in the first place we wouldn't be having this pointless chat now.
Established Contributor

The people on EE live chat should be the same people on the other end of the phone for customer services or there is no use in live chat.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions