cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I connect samsung galaxy watch to my phone plan?

El35
Investigator
Investigator

I have an android phone with EE sim only plan. How do I connect my Samsung galaxy 4 watch to my EE plan? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@El35   They do,  you’ll need to call customer services about this.   The tariff is £7 per month and you’ll get 10Gb of data just for the watch. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@El35  You do this via the wear app.  The watch will have its own contract 

I have bought the watch separately second hand and when I go into the wear app it says that EE do not offer plans for my watch? 

@El35   They do,  you’ll need to call customer services about this.   The tariff is £7 per month and you’ll get 10Gb of data just for the watch. 

Thank you, I will look into it. 

Spent about an hour in an EE shop on Sunday getting a contract sorted that included a phone and smartwatch with data. 

Was very specific that I want the watch so that I can run and listen to music without my phone. 

I have just had my number moved over and have started to set everything up and I am getting "EE doesn't offer mobile plans for your watch" despite me paying a contract for it? (was told that it gets 4gb a month). 

Doing some reading and it seems that quite a few are confused about this. 

Would I be able to exchange the phone for a samsung at this stage? I really don't care what phone I have - I literally just wanted the 4G functionality of the watch. 

Did you look into this? 

The issue could be that you don't have a samsung phone! Thats what I think that I am running into. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @mikejones144

I am very sorry, the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4G can only be connected to compatible Samsung devices and selected plans on our EE network.

Full details can be found in our How do I use my Samsung Galaxy Watch 4G?, Help page. 

I would suggest getting in touch with the store and seeing what they can do to help.

Leanne.

So basically all would be working well , but ee need to get more monay so they stop functions .... Worst network I ever used