Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Roaming in Switzerland

I am in Switzerland. I have unlimited data. My phone has been working fine but all of a sudden my ability to use data has stopped. Can anyone tell me why?  

£2ADDON

I have a £2 per day addon on my contract, for roaming B-road  how do I activate it?there is currently a £zero spend cap on my account is this anything to do with it. 

Neilc2 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Mobile SIM not working

I've been using a Huawei b535 along with EE unlimited 4 g SIM for nearly 2 years. Speeds have been OK (10-20Mbps) but in last few months have been getting much worse and now there's no speed over last week. Speed test just now is 0.20 download & 0 up...

Data gifting

Hi, I have been trying all day to gift some of my data to my cousin  phone. I can access the data gifting page on my EE app, but every time I click "gift data" with a selected amount, I'm stuck with a notification stating: "Gifting failed. Something ...

Sunny25 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

data limits

My plan says that I get 40Gb of data. However, on my phone settings  it shows 2Gb data usage, which has almost ran out. Any ideas how to resolve? 

JacquiP by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

data

why is my phone saying that 'could not activate cellular data network'  you are not subscribed to a cellular data service. I have bought 150 mb add-on of data can someone advise? 

man5866 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Using my data

For a couple of weeks, my data hasn’t been working correctly. I have over 15GB and enough service, but all I can use when it's on is sending Snapchat. Google maps or Google, in general, are not responding. 

Erinhbee by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Why I can't gift Data?

I have five numbers under one account me, my wife and kids. I get a lot of data in my number but I want to gift some of it to my family members. I can't, why? I used to be able to do it but I can't any more. I would love to have that feature back in ...