Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

When to activate my Pac Code

Hellomy Contract ends on the 19th of november 2023 and im wanting to take my number with me, so do i ask for the PAC number on the 19th of october and use it straight away as a few people seem to suggested we are a month in advance when it comes to t...

Contract

My contract finished last July, I am still paying my contract and it will not let me cancel or upgrade as it says I am not the account holder??  I have ended up cancelling the direct debit as I have tried everything to upgrade or cancel. But I want t...

Refusal to permit joint bank a/c to pay EE

I was trying to set up a Direct Debit to pay my monthly mobile bill to EE. The Direct Debit page asks for the name of my bank account. This is a joint account with my wife, but the system will not allow the full name of the account to be entered – it...

Resolved! cancel contract

hi how do i cancel my contract and what will it cost. i was due an upgrade 6 month ago. thankslynne

lynne-89 by Visitor
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful