cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled watch

Buzz1584
Visitor

After upgrading two phones we wanted to cancel a watch that we do not use. In the shop we were informed to cancel the watch by ringing 150. This was done however ee stated that i still had to pay for a full months bill as it had already been produced even though i was not using the watch and it was out of contract. The advisor stated i would recieve a credit in december as the bill would only be for the two phones. The amount of that bill would be what i expect to pay for the phones, so therfire no credit. After speaking with someone higher they stated i would still have to pay even if i dont use the watch😤 i have been with ee for years and they are unwilling to right off this bill. Fuming disgusting customer service. They did spend some time trying to sell other products. EE needs to sort out customer service.

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Buzz1584  You give 30 days notice of termination.   If the bill was already produced regardless to whether you’re using it or not then you’ve been billed for the following month. you’re not being billed because the device is in use it’s a contract and you agreed to pay until you give notice of termination.