cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking of leaving EE?

Sean_D
Former EE Community Manager

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.

Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:

• If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the latest device with no early upgrade fee on selected plans.

• If you’re a SIM-only customer in contract, you can upgrade to a handset deal at any point during this term.

• Alternatively, you can also upgrade without a fee if you’ve got less than 45 days until your plan ends.

You can check what offers are available to you by logging into your My EE account online or through the app.

If you don’t see anything on your dashboard, you can give us a call on 150 from your device and one of our advisors will be able to talk you through your options. 

If none of the offers are suitable, then you can request the cancellation of your account. There are a few options available to you depending on whether you're planning to switch to another provider or not.

Want to keep your number?

If you’d like to switch providers and keep your number, you'll need to request a PAC from us. For more information on how to request a PAC, please see how to request a PAC.

Don’t want to keep your number?

If you want to switch providers without keeping your number, you'll need to request a STAC from us. For more information on how to request a STAC, please see how to switch providers without taking my number with me.

Want to cancel without switching provider?

• If you're not switching to another provider, you can request a standard disconnection.

• You'll be required to provide at least 30 days’ notice, even if the minimum term of your contract has ended, during which time we'll continue to provide you with our service.

• You can do this by calling 150 from your EE device.

If you have more than one line on your account, it’s important to check that the disconnecting line doesn’t remove any associated discounts from your other lines. The easiest way to do this is to call 150 from your EE device (IVR options 1,4, then 4).

0 REPLIES 0