cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused with recent purchase

Jack3873
Investigator
Investigator

I bought a Galaxy Flip4 phone and watch on 17/12/22 and was told I could use my existing contract that I use with an Apple 11 phone and watch. I was led to believe the new phone and watch could be used at the same time, but I am now led to believe I will need to take my SIM card out of my IPhone and put it into the Galaxy phone every time I want to use either of them. Had I known this, I would never have purchased the new ones. Is there any way of using the phones at the same time without having to pay for another number?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jack3873
Investigator
Investigator

Hello James,

I didn’t upgrade last summer, due to EE not offering me any plans that I could afford and chose a SIM only plan and purchased the IPhone direct from Apple. The Samsung was added to my existing number on the same contract, but the watch seems to have a different number. I have managed to charge the new Galaxy phone and watch, but haven’t got any further than that. Also, I’m apparently able to claim £150 cash back for the new device, but I’m having no luck finding out how I claim it. I’ve only had a couple of texts from EE and neither have been very helpful.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jack3873,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Did you upgrade, take out an additional contract or purchase the handset outright?

James

Jack3873
Investigator
Investigator

Hello James,

I didn’t upgrade last summer, due to EE not offering me any plans that I could afford and chose a SIM only plan and purchased the IPhone direct from Apple. The Samsung was added to my existing number on the same contract, but the watch seems to have a different number. I have managed to charge the new Galaxy phone and watch, but haven’t got any further than that. Also, I’m apparently able to claim £150 cash back for the new device, but I’m having no luck finding out how I claim it. I’ve only had a couple of texts from EE and neither have been very helpful.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jack3873,

I'd recommend contacting Customer Care to check exactly what you purchased. If you didn't upgrade, your new phone will have a separate plan and monthly cost.

James