Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Credit Card

I want to edit my payment details from debit card to credit card. Where do I locate the account number and sort code of my amex credit card 

Wrong labels on payment pages

I have just paid an overdue account in full without difficulty. However, the labels on the boxes stating the full and total amounts are the wrong way round. The full amount is shown  to be less than the overdue amount. That makes no sense!This is not...

fthynne by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trade in Likewize

Sent my phone for trade in to Likewize and have checked tracking. They recieved it at 08.16 on the 20th April and yet nothing has been sent to my email or txt after 7 days. They say 3-5 days, have phoned them and now been told to give the inspection ...

stuart75 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bill

How can you charge my daughter £240 for 5mins

Dormaa by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade

I'm not eligible for upgrade yet can I get early upgrade I need a new handset I've broken mine, what do I have to pay please