Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Final bill - complaint

So if you switch provider, I'm told you effectively cancel your account and so won't be able to access your bills online (for months I couldn't view them though website or app anyway!)  When you leave in that case, you'd think a paper final bill migh...

RobS1974 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! App store

Hello. I have a question: is it possible to buy a subscription to the Sony app store by providing only a phone number without having a SIM card? If you take a duplicate SIM card, is the first one blocked? Please let me know because I received a bill ...

Miron1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

backdated bills for expenses

Hi - I need my last  6 months of bills so I can submit them for an expense claim - how do I go about this - i have tried every angle on the app / online and even calling EE but with no success? Thank you.

dvconnect by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change sim only package

I have just received my new sim. Its a pay 1 monthly unlimited data sim. I realise that the plan I chose was limited to 10mb speed. I want to change that to 100mb cap. How do I do this before activation and payment of 1st month?

Re: Leaving EE

I’ve been with EE for at least 10 years and I’ve been trying to get a PAC code but I just keep getting looped round to my ee after saying this service isn’t working.  I shouldn’t have to call you sitting in a queue for ages you should be contacting m...

JMK01 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful