cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backdated bills for expenses

dvconnect
Investigator
Investigator

Hi - I need my last  6 months of bills so I can submit them for an expense claim - how do I go about this - i have tried every angle on the app / online and even calling EE but with no success? Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @dvconnect 

Thanks for coming here. 

You can download the bills in your EE app, if you select Manage, Bills and Payments then download your bill at the bottom of the page. Once downloaded you should be able to print the bills. 

Leanne 🙂

Hi Leanne, I click on the 'Manage' Icon at the bottom of the app but there is no option following that for Bills and Payments. IMG_4695.jpeg

Leanne_T

If this is not showing for you, please try calling us again on 150 and selecting speak to an agent @dvconnect 

The team will get this sorted for you 🙂

Leanne.

Leanne I spent about half an hour with an agent yesterday and got no where - I am utterly baffled as to why I can't easily access my bills. Can you just email them to me? i am even haappy to pay a surcharge if necessary?

Leanne_T

Hi @dvconnect 

Sorry we have no account access on the community to access the bills. 

Please try contacting us again and the team can look into the options available.

Leanne.

Click on Plans & Subs.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)