Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 78 replies
  • 28 Helpful

2022 price increase on s22

Hi if i get the s22+ or the s22 ultra will i still get this years price increase of so what date in march will avoid this.I know with bt any contracts after 1st march avoid the price increase

Resolved! emails not available on phone

My Samsung phone used to show notifications when I received an emails which I could then open.  It no longer does this so I cannot access emails on my phone.Has anybody had a similar problem?

Phone

Hi I'm looking to upgrade to Sony experia Pro 1 can anyone tell me where I can get this phone 

Jan1970 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Surface duo 2 dual sim

According to device specs, dual SIM is achieved by use of esim and nano SIM card, is this locked by carrier and would usual 6 month restriction be in place till it can be unlocked ? 

hoogl by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Vivo phones

Why do ee not stock less mainstream branded phones like VIVO X70 Pro Plus, who's cameras blow the likes of Samsung and Apple out of the water? 

4GEE mini wifi unlock - pay and go

Hi  i ourschased a 4GEE mini wifi - pay and go yesterday and i was told that it should be unloicked as its on pay and go. is this the case or do i need to complete a form? thansk 

Resolved! S21 screen protector pre-installed?

Hi just wondering if someone can help me out.Does the S21 ship out the factory with a pre-installed screen protector?I applied my own but fingerprint sensor was not working so was just about to apply a different brand protector when I noticed a ring ...

4G dongle for android head unit via ?USB

I hope someone can help me out.I have an Android head unit in my car that I want to be connected to the internet for GPS and web sites etc..I can connect to the head unit using my phones hotspot, but I sometimes forget.. So I was wondering if I got a...

Dragon_ by Skilled Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 4 Helpful