Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Travelling to nz

Travelling to nz for 3 weeks will I be able to use my data package there ( no wifi where we are staying) many thanks

Limitations on data gifting ?

I'm looking to take another line out to use as a data SIM. Are they're any limits on how much data you can gift ? For example I currently get 180gb of data, so is it possible to gift as much of that data as I like each month ? 

Ledge97 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

How much remaining data do I have on my 4G Mini

Hello,I'm new to the EE Community so any help will be gratefully received.We bought a 4G Mini to use in our camper when we're out and about, however, we have recently moved house and I'm having to use it while working from home until our broadband is...

Taksim by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data limit reached already but can use slower data

I've exceeded my data allowance on the "Essential plan 10GB £63". I can still use data but I've been advised that it will be at a slower speed. There's no mention of an charge for this additional data. Is there a charge and if not is there a limit to...

Resolved! Problem with data gifting

Hi I’m struggling to gift some data . I have two contracts . One is my personal phone and another one sim only stays in my iPad at all the time . On my personal account I have only 10 gb of data and unlimited in iPad. I was advised to do it that way ...

No 5G connection with D-Link DWR-2101

I've got an unlimited business data SIM that I've been using for several months in a TP-Link Archer (4G). Recently 5G antennas have been installed outside on the street. Today I recieved my D-Link DWR-2101https://eu.dlink.com/uk/en/products/dwr-2101-...

Re: Why no internet connection when 4G is shown?

I have same issue and so do most other EE users I know at our location. We have a caravan in West wales there is an issue with the mobile network. It nearly always shows full bars of 4G but there is just no data. In the case of our caravan site if it...

ASJ2 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Share data to a Car SIM

Is it possible to share my monthly allowances with a second SIM which will  be used in the car?