Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Network Provider Settings Update and delayed voicemail

Hi there, I have an iPhone 13 Pro on EE pay monthly with 5G. Recently, my phone has been prompting me to install a network provider settings update, but whenever I allow it to install, nothing happens. I’ve checked the About page in Settings, and the...

A23FD81F-5838-4C1E-8AC2-48A15A9A9CB6.jpeg
gwhite by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Screen repair

Can you tell me how much it costs to replace an iPhone 6 screen that is smashed?

VickyP11 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch cellular: outright or contract

Hi,  I am looking at getting an Apple Watch but wondering what the best way to go about this is (cost wise) if I was to get the Watch on contract can I pay a lump some initially to bring the monthly cost down. Or would the most cost affective way be ...

Second Apple Watch on Phone

Hi all, Here’s a query for you.  I have 2 apple watches a Series 7 and an SE, both are cellular I have the 7 linked to my main line on my phone Can I link the SE to the second line I have on the phone? Thanks for any assistance 

E sim not working after reset

Hi I hope you all can help. Today I got sent a new iPhone 13 and I set it up and converted my sim to an e sim. I then realised I’d set it up without updating to iCloud so none of my new photos were on there. I then updated the I cloud on the iPhone 1...

Trouble with sim card

Hey friends, I had to buy a new Apple iPhoneSE20 this week to replace my original SE , as when I attempted installing new update IoS14.4 it completely wrecked my phone and all is irrecoverable, - grrrr.   However , setting it up this afternoon with A...

bluesbaby75 by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Faulty iPhone 13

Hi,  Is anyone able to help with regards to my consumers rights/statutory rights against EE? I purchased a brand new iPhone 13 on a 24 month contract on the 17th March 2022, I began to experience issues with the screen within the first week of owning...

Rynn1 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Why Won't My Personal Hotspot Work Since my Upgrade? (iPhone 12)

Hi All,  I recently upgraded from iPhone 11 to iPhone 12 and added another line to my account for my daughter.  I've got 3 phone numbers on my account to cover family members.  Since my upgrade, my personal hotspot won't connect.  The other 2 numbers...

ClareM82 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful