Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

£50 deposit

Hi I'm near the end of my contract and I'm planning to leave EE. I've gone through my documents and seen that I was charged a £50 service fee on my first bill 2 years ago. I've checked my EE bills and I don't see a credit for this on any of my bills....

Pro4TLZZ by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: what to do if i fail a credit check

This appears to not be an isolated incident. I have held a bank account for around 40 years and over that time have had credit for all manner of things and have NEVER been refused. Apparently applying for a £20 a month sim only with EE has toppled my...

Upgrade and Trade in

So I upgraded on a flex deal and as part of the deal, over the phone, I was told if I traded in my old phone I would get £18/month discount on my plan. I get a 20% perk discount through my job and added this to my account the following day via the he...

Sparkin1 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bill

I’m trying to pay my bill but because you have updated the app I can’t 

Wylde81 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paying my bill

I can't use my app to pay my bill, EE will now cut off my data and I will probably be charged extra. This isn't acceptable. 

Aohagan by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Debit card blocked after transfer to Tesco mobile

HiSince transferring to tesco mobile from EE my debit card has been blocked for any online card payments to anywhere.  I've contacted the bank and they say there is no block from their side, it's apparently a common problem when transferring and I ne...