cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade and Trade in

Sparkin1
Explorer

So I upgraded on a flex deal and as part of the deal, over the phone, I was told if I traded in my old phone I would get £18/month discount on my plan. I get a 20% perk discount through my job and added this to my account the following day via the help messaging service. As it had not showed up on my account after a couple of days, I again used the messaging service to ask why.  They told me because I had an £18 discount on my plan it wouldn't let them add another. I told them the £18 discount was for a trade in and not a perk. They then told me the £18 was a discount on the plan for the full term and not related to a Trade in ! I asked them if I kept my old phone would the £18 discount stay on my account. They told me yes.....I asked more than once and they told me I could keep my phone and not lose the discount !! My dilemma now is, I have just been sent a message to say my Trade in pack has been sent out. Do I send my old phone back ? as I was led to understand by my original phone call, that, that is why I was getting the £18 discount or do I believe the messaging service that  I can keep my phone and keep the discount ?? ( I took a screen shot the messaging conversation as proof )

5 REPLIES 5
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Sparkin1

Thanks for coming here. 

Perk discount can not be applied if any other discount or offer is on your account. 

Following the first conversation were the £18 discount was offered should you return your old device and the discount being applied I would advise giving our customer care team a call who can check this again for you.

Katie

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi

Can anyone from EE help me with is query.  I have a s23 ultra which I purchased in February 2023 on a anytime upgrade plan.  If I wanted to upgrade and trade in my s23 ultra for the pixel fold , how much would my upgrade fee be.

Can you give me the exact fee

Thanks

Katie_B

Hello @Halfman

You can get a quote by visiting our trade in site, giving us a call on 150 or by visiting your local EE Store. 

Katie

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I am not asking for a quote thanks. I just want to know if I have a s23 ultra upgrade any time. How much should my upgrade fee be 

Katie_B

Hi, 

I am unale to provide you a fee @Halfman

This will depend on your contract with EE. 

We have no account access here on the community so would recommend giving us a call or logging into your My EE account. 

Katie