Upgrade

Zanita
Visitor

Hi,

I was on My EE on my phone and it said I was eligible for a free upgrade as my contract ends this month. 

I selected a sim only upgrade and completed the steps to confirm it and they provided me with an order number and said they would email me with a confirmation.

I never received my confirmation email and I cannot find any proof that my upgrade was successful on My EE, and now it is saying that I am not eligible for an upgrade.

I just want to know how to check if the upgrade I selected was successful, and to receive a confirmation of this.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Zanita  Have you checked your spam folder ?    If you get nothing after a couple of hours give customer services a call about this to make sure the order went through.  

Cheule
Investigator
Investigator

You're not alone.

I have two phones with EE, both are within 20 days of the 2 year contract ending. I want to 'upgrade' one of them to Sim Only. The website is horribly broken on Chrome so I used Edge (I know it uses Chrome but for some reason it worked better). Now getting the message 'not eligible for upgrade yet', despite the website saying I can upgrade 45 days before the end of contract.

Want to do live chat as I hate talking over the phone, but now I can't find that, either.