Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Billing

My monthly bill payment is only supposed to be £107.00 and they have charged me over £100 more. Can anyone give me advice or a bit of help to get the money back that was overcharged?

Getting charged

I'm now getting charged for my 3 peark budle what I don't get as when I renewed my contract I asked if it starts again they said yeah but now I'm getting charged for apple music 

Ab951 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Limits

Is there anyway you can reset your spending limits if you payed your bill even though it’s not due yet?

Mclegg96 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful