cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stuck in wrong deal

Investigator
Investigator

When I got my first contract phone I clicked unlimited data and calls but I hardly ever use data I use like 5gb a month and make about 10 phone calls a month I have been paying a huge amount every month but I don’t know how i change my deal I have been paying for it for months now and I can’t keep up I would like to change my data to like 25gb or 5gb I don’t need the data in the slightest I didn’t realise what I had gotten myself into

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Contractually you should ensure you are in a position to meet your commitments when you agree to a particular plan for the 24month minimum term.

If you are having financial difficulties and are struggling to pay your bills, you should contact EE CS ASAP to discuss your circumstances.

https://ee.co.uk/help/billing-payments/financial-support/i-cant-pay-my-bill 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@195264961 : You cannot downsize your plan mid-term, until you are within 45 days of the end of your min.term.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Contractually you should ensure you are in a position to meet your commitments when you agree to a particular plan for the 24month minimum term.

If you are having financial difficulties and are struggling to pay your bills, you should contact EE CS ASAP to discuss your circumstances.

https://ee.co.uk/help/billing-payments/financial-support/i-cant-pay-my-bill