Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Gifting data

I always gift my daughter data as i have unlimited but it wont let me gift her data right now it keeps saying to check if i have any left 

Treres by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Gifting and Roaming abroad.

Hi,  I have a 100GB and 1 smart addon for roaming, I'm going away on the 7th and my data reset on the 9th.I think my phone will be fine and the data will just tick over.  However, My kids are with me and they do not have roaming so plan to buy the £...

Neilcm by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful

EU data roaming unavailable

I have a new IPhone 13 with EE, with EU roaming included in the contract. 4G works fine in uk but does not appear on my phone anywhere in EU, I have been to Spain and now in Germany. I can make calls and non-data texts, and haven’t been charged for d...

Catwater by Investigator
  • 18 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Data hacking

The last two months all my data has gone within 4 days. I have to be gifted data from my husband. Today I was gifted 7gb then I upgraded with EE to 150gb a month. Yet in 40 mins the data had gone down by 6gb. I’m using my EE home WiFi so I don’t unde...

Pastorcaz by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I cant buy to package

I can't buy a package. I have £20 in my account but when I buy a package it takes me back to the homepage

Zviad by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong extra charge

I have just checked my account from the EE app and discovered an additional charge of £0.76 for a photomessage at 6.35pm yesterday. At this time I was sitting in a bar in Kioni with friends and never sent nor received a photograph,text message or sim...

kevinko by Established Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Apple Watch plan

Hi, today I’ve got myself an Apple Watch 7, purchased outright..  I’m trying to add it to my mobile account, I have an iPhone 12 Pro on a sim only 100gb plan, earlier I was unable to log into my EE account, I can now! But when I try to add a plan to ...

a_ukboy by Established Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Resolved! Family data usage..Is there an app for that?

Hello. First post so please be gentle!I've successfully put two more numbers on my shared family plan and I can see those numbers in the app and what they have used.My question is, can other users in my family track their usage in any way as I have t...