Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data speed / downloads

Hello,I am looking for some advice - I recently got close to my monthly usage allowance for data but did not exceed it, so have not used Reserve Data. My data allowance has now rolled into the next month but I am now constantly getting incredibly slo...

Gw55 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

More data

Please may i buy more data to last me for 2 days 

Cobley94 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Travel data pass and Roam

Hi,Constantly having issues with trying to enable things by texting 150.  I don't get a response for TRAVEL and have no idea if the pass is on or off.  ROAM gives me a generic resposne.  Nothing shows in my app dashboard for any of this.How do I know...

Chris-11 by Investigator
  • 17 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Iphone keeps dropping to 4G in a morning

Quite often on a morning, my wifi on my phone keeps dropping back to 4G.  I do not use EE for my home WIFI and that is OK as my laptop is connected fine - it just drops on my phone.Why does this keep happening?

Roam abroad

Hi, using my roam abroad allowance can I send a WhatsApp pictures holiday snaps etc using my my 4g rather than wifi without getting charged? Thank you 

Copsey1 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Mobile data

My mobile data doesn’t work,especially WhatsApp and other social media apps 

Data

My phone doesn’t work when not connected to WiFi, I haven’t used any of my monthly limit and data roaming is on 

No BT Halo double data

I was persuaded by BT to transfer my mobile SIMs to EE and told that I would still get double data. I switched over on the 27th September but still haven’t received the double data. What do I do to get this sorted?