Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can’t connect to 5G

New iPhone 13 pro max Won’t connect to 5G, plan supports it, all settings are correct from what I can tell yet not picking up the signal. Any help would be appreciated!! 

Tcall by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Iphone Faulty

My phone is stuck on varifying update and I am un able to switch it off. Help, do I contact EE or Apple?

Upgeade

Hi I got a message stating that I can upgrade my phone early without paying early upgrade fee? But my current iPhone  11 screen is all cracked will this affect my upgrade as I know I have to trade my current phone in? Thanks 

Murph92 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Arcade number verification

I've selected the 6 months of apple arcade free, it's been added to my account, clicked through the link and when it gets to this screen: I enter my phone number and hit continue or enter and nothing happens, no loading, no spinning, it just does not...

20220522_173306.jpg

Network Provider Settings Update and delayed voicemail

Hi there, I have an iPhone 13 Pro on EE pay monthly with 5G. Recently, my phone has been prompting me to install a network provider settings update, but whenever I allow it to install, nothing happens. I’ve checked the About page in Settings, and the...

A23FD81F-5838-4C1E-8AC2-48A15A9A9CB6.jpeg
gwhite by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch cellular: outright or contract

Hi,  I am looking at getting an Apple Watch but wondering what the best way to go about this is (cost wise) if I was to get the Watch on contract can I pay a lump some initially to bring the monthly cost down. Or would the most cost affective way be ...

iPhone general settings showing my old number after PAC

I Ported my number across when I joined EE, when people call me or text me that works fine. But In the iPhone settings it shows a different number and I get a constant notification warning me saying that after 30 days my number will be unregistered f...

AlR95 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Broken seal

Just got home, about to set up my wife’s 13pro and nearly dropped it on the floor. As I picked up the box the bottom seal was open and the box hinges open. Should it not have been completely sealed?

jerpers by Established Contributor
  • 52 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Paired apple watch shows different number

Hi , I have just received and set up my new apple watch which I ordered against my existing EE number however my EE acc shows a totally random number associated to the Apple watch! Does this need changing and if so how or is this just for records onl...

LH44 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful