Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Data issue

Hello,when I upgraded the operative said I would be receiving double data but I don’t think it has been added to my account and my data has run out this month. Can you check this please?kind regardsDavid Williams 

DW2812 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Roaming and want to speak to a human being

How do I get to speak to an actual human being and not the rubbish text service that does not answer my query.I have a very old package with EE and also an additional handset with another package for a family member. The EE app does not make it clear...

Most data used?

Anyone used over the 600GB FUP on EE Unlimited plans, if so what happened to your data speeds was it slowed down a lot, not at all or what was the situation?Been using Three for a while with unlimited data so never needed to consider usage, I know 60...

0 out of 0 data

So my mobile data says its got four bars and it works but when i go on the app it says i have 0 of 0 mobile data and it doesn't work when i use it, also if i try and get a mobile data add on it wont show that i can. It works for my watch and 3 other ...

Checking account issue

I wanted to check my credit since an hour ago but I’m still trying… could you pls tell me how can I see my credit and why you put your advertisement after any update? pls understand that we have phone and if we want to buy a new phone airpod or every...

Sajadtb by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi

Not working for data mobile never back normal long time still failed teaching  

IMG_0263.jpeg
jenny_79 by Valued Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data gifting not working

I have a reoccurring problem when I cannot gift data, the app does not work and I cannot gift on the website (desktop or mobile). I am on the verge of leaving EE as i've spent literally days speaking to them and nobody seems to be able to tell me why...

Screenshot 2023-06-16 220202.png
8388ehdan by Explorer
  • 60 replies
  • 31 Helpful

£20 credit to activate data

Hi there  I have £40 credit and I want to activate the data by £20 credit for a month but it doesn’t activate automatically. Can you help me with that?