Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Internet roaming £2 EU add on

Hi! I’m on holidays (EU) for 3 days. Today I realised that the internet is not working anymore. Event thought I still have 124 GB of data left and I got the £2 per day for EU roaming I’m not able to use it nor can I call the support team…. can anyone...

LariTro by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 250MB bought has been lost

Hi, I've not long bought the one off 250MB of data as I'm only 3 days off renewing on my plan (down to last 33MB!!). There seemed to be a problem when I bought it in that it didn't give me the option of buying it from the app (my normal/preferred met...

SusieQ70 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Witam

Witam doładowałem pakiet 5 giga i internet nie działa niby pokazuje połączenie 4 g ale gdy wejdę w wyszukiwarkę pisze brak internetu 

Resolved! Roaming

HiAm I correct in assuming the following for a contract customer post 20221)  data roaming will only work in a country that isn't included in the travel pass and/or EE EU zone if you buy a data add on? For example if in Thailand data roaming will onl...

wenklaw by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Double data

I have just started a 50gb double data plan, it's a 24 month contract. I currently get 100gb of data. Will I get 100gb every month throughout the contract?

Spamhaus

Is there a way to prevent EE allocating Spamhaus block listed ip addresses to ones internet connection? Having to reboot my mobile data router or requesting delisting from Spamhaus every time this happens is a tedious chore. I'm beginning to dread tr...

Unable to gift data

I gift data to my partner every month, but for the last month I have been unable to do it. A message comes up saying: We will have it fixed soon. Sorry, we can't show this device's data right now. Please try again later.This message has been coming u...