Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

0 out of 0 data

So my mobile data says its got four bars and it works but when i go on the app it says i have 0 of 0 mobile data and it doesn't work when i use it, also if i try and get a mobile data add on it wont show that i can. It works for my watch and 3 other ...

bills

i’ve recently paid a bill early on the 26th april but my direct debit isn’t due till 2nd may will i still be charged on the 2nd of may or no as i’ve paid it early? 

Checking account issue

I wanted to check my credit since an hour ago but I’m still trying… could you pls tell me how can I see my credit and why you put your advertisement after any update? pls understand that we have phone and if we want to buy a new phone airpod or every...

Sajadtb by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data issue

Hello,when I upgraded the operative said I would be receiving double data but I don’t think it has been added to my account and my data has run out this month. Can you check this please?kind regardsDavid Williams 

DW2812 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Most data used?

Anyone used over the 600GB FUP on EE Unlimited plans, if so what happened to your data speeds was it slowed down a lot, not at all or what was the situation?Been using Three for a while with unlimited data so never needed to consider usage, I know 60...

Hi

Not working for data mobile never back normal long time still failed teaching  

IMG_0263.jpeg
jenny_79 by Valued Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data gifting not working

I have a reoccurring problem when I cannot gift data, the app does not work and I cannot gift on the website (desktop or mobile). I am on the verge of leaving EE as i've spent literally days speaking to them and nobody seems to be able to tell me why...

Screenshot 2023-06-16 220202.png
8388ehdan by Explorer
  • 60 replies
  • 31 Helpful

£20 credit to activate data

Hi there  I have £40 credit and I want to activate the data by £20 credit for a month but it doesn’t activate automatically. Can you help me with that?