Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Roaming

I can't add on plan with data on abroad 

djbeat69 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Slow Internet speeds

Hello my internet speed is so slow, I checked on speed test as well, my internet is so slow.what should I do?

Sherzad by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Strange Data drop out

OK, here's a strange one that even the EE level 2 tech support are struggling with.At certain locations, mainly near my home, I have no data on both physical sim and eSim on my S22 Ultra.Other family members have data connection with EE with no probl...

Why is mobile Internet poor

Not sure if in correct place or not, but wanting to know why mobile data is so slow. Constantly apps won't load pages (even social media apps can't be used properly) , can't browse Internet properly, can't use vpn when needed (even in emergency for w...

walkerx by Skilled Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data

I have unlimited mobile data but now they say I have run out till 9th may?

Gifting data

I am trying to use the EE App to gift data from one of my 2 unlimited data packages to my daughter, but it comes up with an error. I've tried the website, and again this shows an error. I've tried calling, but unable to speak to anyone.

CR15BRD by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Excessive data usage, not in line with phone

Hello,I've recently switched to EE and everything has been good so far, except from yesterday when I got an 80% warning for data. It was at this point I turned data off on my phone.This morning I got a message at 2am saying I had used 100% of my data...

Screenshot_20231215-141807.png Screenshot_20231215-142247.png
Hbege by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful